Friday, September 29, 2006

When Dreams Are Too Real

I had this dream last night that I was in a foreign country, not sure where, but I was dating this girl (that’s scary in and of itself!!) who was the daughter of some high priest of some kind. All of the people here wore long, flowing clothes that covered them from head to toe; sort of like Arabic or something. Anyway, everyone was to worship this high priest and they were very strict with their punishments for not following the customs.

At one point I had done something that I shouldn’t have and my girlfriend (eeewww!) held kind of like a trial where I had to face the high priest. For some reason I was in roller skates and standing in front of my girlfriends family and all of the people of the area. She commanded me to bow to the high priest as he approached but the platform that I was standing on was very uneven and my feet kept rolling out from underneath me. Since I couldn’t bow correctly to the high priest as he entered the arena, I had to be punished. So my girlfriend called in the guy that rendered the punishments. I begged her not to punish me and tried to explain why I was having trouble bowing but she wouldn’t listen. The punisher came out with a pair of wire cutters on a silver platter; I assume he was intending to cut off my fingers or something but I don’t remember what happened after that.

Another part of the dream I remember is that I was at my grandmother’s house, which was in the foreign country that I was in but it really was my grandmother’s old house. My girlfriend and her family and I were all gathered in the family room for some reason or another. I tried to stay away from the high priest as much as I could so I wouldn’t screw up and get punished for something. So there were some people sitting in chairs at one corner of the room and I was lying on the floor behind them listening to the Pet Shop Boys on my boom box. All of a sudden, one of the men in the room starting talking about the boy listening to the “gay” music and was pointing to me behind the chairs. They all started chanting “PUN – I – SHER! PUN – I – SHER!” I knew what this meant so I jumped up and ran for the kitchen where the door to the garage was, ran out the door, through the garage, out the garage door, and starting cutting through yards as fast as I could run trying to get away. I spotted a drainage ditch with a huge drainage tunnel underground and I ran into the tunnel. I then found a smaller tunnel that ran off of the main tunnel and I crawled in there to try and hide.

At this point I woke up in bed… running.

Where does this stuff come from?! LOL!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home