Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How long will you live? Surviving...

This is an interesting little game that my aunt sent me. God only knows exactly how long I will live (and if I keep up like I have been it won't be long!) But according to this little exercise, I will live to be 74 years old... that's scary since I am over half way there already.

How long will you live? Click here to play the game.

BTW... on another note, I survived another weekend at B's... Yay! Two more people, however, were not so lucky, including long-time native Kitty LeClaw, formerly of the infamous Amorettes. I just keep crossing my fingers. My bartender Max and I have an on-going joke now of who is going to hold on to the "torch" the longest. No offense Max, but I have a feeling I'll win!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home