Happy Birthday To Me
So, this past weekend was my birthday. I just wanted to give a shout out to all of my friends that joined me to celebrate. I had a great time and hope that everyone else did too. Sunday I had a lot of shots but that just tells me that I have a lot of friends!
Monday I spent the afternoon with my friend RanD at the Georgia Aquarium. What a fantastic place to visit. And I will cherish this time spent with RanD as he will be leaving for Iraq for a year to work. I took several pictures and videos and would love to share with all. I'm in the process of setting up an Internet account to do that but in the mean time, here is my favorite picture out of all of them.

As soon as I get the rest posted somewhere, I'll blog again.
Then Monday evening, my roommate made my favorite dinner, chile rellenos and chicken fajitas. We had seven guests and still had a ton of food left over... dinner for the rest of the week! My best friend Savannah and her partner surprised me with a ticket to the Pet Shop Boys concert at the Tabernacle in October! Woo hoo!
So another year has passed and I am 3 years closer to the "big four-oh!" Yikes!!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home