New Toy
I had an idea the other day about taking my laptop to work with me at B's and recording while I was spinning and then making a CD. Since I can't seem to find the time to record a new one while I'm at home, I thought that this would be the perfect way to do it. Well, it turned out that the sound card in my laptop is not the best quality and I could not get a CD quality recording.
So I was talking to my Tucker friend who suggested I look into an external sound card that is either USB or fits in the PCM slot, and he gave me a few suggestions. I found one on Buy.com pretty cheap with a nice rebate so I went ahead and ordered it. Well, it came in the mail yesterday! So when I got home from work I played with that all night. It works PERFECTLY so I am going to try doing a new CD this Saturday. If things work out as I hope, I should be able to put out two CD's a month pretty easily.
So those of you who are reading this, be prepared for new CD's soon!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home