Bad Blogger, Bad!
Well... here it is one week and a day since my last blog. I think that is a record. Shame on me! I guess I have just been so busy at work now with the new job and all that I haven't even thought about blogging. I need to start doing it at night when I get home from work. That might work better, huh?
So what has been going on? Well, lots of swimming. A LOT of swimming, actually. Before this summer we had lived in our complex 4 years and I had only been to the pool maybe three times. So far this summer I have been probably six times, not to mention the two at my friends place and the one pool party. So, yeah... a LOT of swimming.
Other than that, working... my ASS off!
I have a lot of new music all of a sudden. One that I will mention off the top of my head is the new song by Rihanna, Unfaithful. Also, an honorable mention goes to Henri for When You Walk Away. I really should be making a new CD soon. My friend RanD has been bugging the shit out of me for one (Love ya sista!).
So happy Friday to all! I'm off this weekend so don't come to B's expecting to hear me. I'll most likely be at the Eagle this weekend to hear my favorite DJ, Coqui... Woof!
DJ


1 Comments:
Girl, when are you gonna post again.
~Z
Post a Comment
<< Home