Ear and Eye Candy
Sorry it's been a while. I tried to post yesterday but the server was down and I couldn't log in. So it's been a few days since I posted. I have been listening to the new Pet Shop Boys CD, Fundamental. As I said in previous posts, you must check out the album. The reviews are saying it is their best album since Very, and so far I agree. I discovered my favorite song on the bonus CD, Fundamentalism, which is a duet with Elton John. AWESOME song! It is called In Private and was originally written for and released by Dusty Springfield. This is a great remake and remix and if you come see me at B's on Saturday you'll definitely hear it.
So Blanche and I had lunch yesterday. We had a good eye-candy day. Here is a taste of one of the hotties that were spotted at lunch. He got out of his truck with no shirt on and was putting it on while walking up to the restaurant. I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to catch that but here is what I did catch.

DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home