Monday, June 26, 2006

Here Comes The Rain Again

Well this was the third year in a row that we had rain... on Sunday... during the Pride parade. And this wasn't just a little rain. This was a downpour! And because the lightning got so bad at one point they cancelled the rest of the events for Sunday. Figures. The first Sunday that I haven't had to work and it gets rained out. But other than that we had a beautiful weekend for Pride. And thousands braved the rain and watched the parade anyway.

After I got home and got dried off I ventured over to B's. Here is a picture of the boys as we enjoyed the afternoon on the patio once it stopped raining. The place was packed from 3pm on but despite the mobs of queens I still managed to get my usual rail position for the show. The girls were fabulous as usual even after being up so early in the day for the parade... in full drag! Then I called it an early night and headed home.

Today I did not want to get out of bed and had I gotten my way in the first place I wouldn't have. But since my boss decided it was more important for me to be at work than to take a few days off to spend with my friends, I had to drag my ass in here.

Hope all had a grand weekend!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home