Pride Weekend
I thought that I would be writing more this week sharing my adventures of the “new meds.” Well, Monday was the hi-light and I guess it didn’t take long for my system to be used to them. I didn’t sleep well this week but not because of fabulous drug-induced dreams. I guess it was just the fatigue of worrying about how I was going to be affected each night. To tell you the truth, after the first two nights I don’t even notice now. Last night was the best night’s sleep I have had in ages. I guess I was pretty worn out from our company picnic we had Thursday at lunch. Also because it was the hottest day of the year so far!
So this weekend is Atlanta Pride weekend. Still not sure what I will be doing each night. I’m thinking I’ll just let things play out without really making any plans. I miss my J-Bear… I haven’t seen him in about a week now. I’ve been pretty much keeping to myself since Monday to see how I would be feeling. I’m starting to get a little restless but I don’t want to let myself go back to normal and then for some reason have a breakdown! LOL!
I will be at the Parade on Sunday for sure. And since I won’t be working at B’s afterward (…but I’m not bitter!) I will probably stick around at the park since I never have been able to the last few years. But there is only so much “gay” I can take in a day. It’s the nights that are going to bother me the most. I will want to be my usual self and stay out until wee hours of the morning partying but I’m going to be good and have myself in bed by at least midnight all weekend. I know, I know… those of you who know me are asking yourself “Midnight? Is he crazy?”
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home