Friday, July 21, 2006

WOW! What A Week!

This week has FLOWN by! But not that I'm complaining. I just wish it was payday weekend. Oh well... I have been spending so much time at the pool anyway I shouldn't be worried about spending money. But for some reason, I still manage to squander it away somehow. It's probably all of the Rum & Diets! (NO! You think?)

So anyway... speaking of the pool. Today will be day 5 in a row. It has just been so relaxing after a stressful days work! And since I have been spending so much time at the pool, I decided to drop down to the bare minimum on my cable service. I just can't see spending $130 a month and only watching the Weather Channel in the mornings while getting ready for work, Hell's Kitchen on Monday nights, and Will & Grace/Sex And The City while trying to fall asleep. Yup... sounds kind of boring, but there is nothing else on worth watching. Besides... TV rots your brain (so I'm told!)

So to all of my blog followers, TGIF! Have a good one! (Oh, and Zach, if you're reading this, good luck with the new work crush... you deserve it!)


Hugs!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home