Price to Pay for Pleasure!
I don't know why I continually subject myself to such punishment. I went to B's last night with four copies of my new CD. I was planning to give one to my favorite bartender Curtisha and to DJ John and then extras in case anyone else was there that I knew and cared to give one to. I specifically went without cash so as not to drink and stay out late. Yeah, right.
My friends Jason and Benji showed up; haven't seen them in forever! So I pulled out the plastic and started a tab. Well, before I knew it DJ John was calling last call! "OMG!" I exclaimed. "It is not two-fifteen in the morning!" Well, it was. And when I did finally get home and get into bed, it was three-fifteen the last time I remember looking at the clock.
So needless to say I am draggin ass today, big time! Blanche and I and Nelson went and tried out a new pizza place today for lunch called Napoli. I have been craving pizza for some time now but when I got there I discovered a full Italian menu. The special of the day was lasagne so that's what I got. Delicious! And Cheap! The three of us ate lasagne, a salad, garlic bread, and drinks for under $25 and came away full!
So now I'm tired... and full! The things I do for pleasures in life...
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home