Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Hate Owning A Car...

So... It was funny 'cause my car barely started this morning but I headed out anyway. Got to the light to get on 400 and every time it idled down, the headlights dimmed and it started sputtering like it was going to die. I was almost scared to get on 400... so I called my boss right there and said I was fed up with my car and was taking it straight to the dealership. I got to the dealership about 8:20 and walked in and asked "is it too late for 30K service today?" He said no, and went out to get the VIN number. When he came back in I said, "oh yeah... it probably needs a battery too. Oh and the temperature light comes on every day the first start of the day. And it has really been riding rough, like it always wants to die." He said "Jeesh... the 30K service turned into a big mess, huh? I've got you down for four services now." So that will probably cost me an arm & a leg. ARGH!!!!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home