Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yeah, Yeah... Still Alive!

So, uh hem... it's been a while! But me still here.

Not much going on and SOOOOO busy at work I just don't have time to write it seems.

Hmmm... let's see... Well, I recorded a new CD recently. Haven't edited it yet or designed a cover of any sort, but I'll keep ya posted. You can pretty much call it a "new music preview." I tried to use songs that either I just have gotten or that I have not had a chance to play much yet. I think it turned out really good.

So if you haven't been to B's in a while, watch out... DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA! That's about all I can say about it. Seems they fired Jason, our DJ that took over John's shifts during the week. Now I don't know what they have planned as far as the karaoke shows and who's going to run them. But they know better than to ask me. I just hope by next weekend I still have a job. Keep ya posted on that one too...

Okay, that's about it. Anyone else notice how cool it has gotten? Guess summer is over.


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home