Vacation: Day Two & Three
Ahhh... I had forgotten what it was like to wake up in someones arms. It's nice.
Yes, I had an over-night date with my new man. He's so sweet. We watched TV for a while last night and had Fellini's pizza. Then we went to B's, as I could not change my weekly routine, even during a vacation! We stayed for a couple of drinks and then went back to his place.
Thus where I began day three, waking up in someones arms. We cuddled for a while and then got up and got around. We went to lunch at Roasters with my friend from work. It was a very nice lunch. Later I got a text message from said friend, he approves. That makes me feel good. I keep asking myself if my new found relationship is just a rebound and whether or not it is moving too fast. But it's going well so far. I work this weekend and he will be in Toronto next weekend so I will get some "me" time... more time to think it through.
Speaking of next weekend... my friend from Topeka will be in his new home on Saturday April 1st. He's so excited. We plan to paint the town rainbow that weekend if all works out.
Finished my taxes today... WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!?!?! I am getting a really good chunck back so that will help with school. I will be able to enroll next session. Argh... two classes though to make up for this session I am taking off. Hope this all pays off!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home