Blogging
I have started reading a lot of blogs since January. It amazes me how much reading I do on line now. But if I were to pick up a book and start reading, I’d be asleep in five minutes. That is why I don’t read books more often. I love to read, but it puts me to sleep. When I was very little, my mother used to read to me to get me to go to sleep. Well, it worked… and still does!
So why am I able to read so many blogs every day? I guess because each one is like a short story. I just read for a few minutes and then I move on to the next one. And some of the blogs that I read… wow! They can be hilarious! I try to make my entries interesting, but I am no writer by all means.
When I was in high school, I starting keeping a journal. I had study hall my senior year and usually not anything to do in it. So I starting writing; just my thoughts of the day or what had happened the day before or whatever. I actually came out to myself in my journal my senior year of high school. I was thinking the other day that I should dig it out (yes I still have it!) and read through it and try to find some interesting days and post them here to my blog. We’ll see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home