Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Music

So I decided since my blog is linked from my Web site that I should say something about music. As some of you may know, I listen to 36 The Beat on Sirius satellite radio all day at work. Every day. Religiously. No kidding. So anyhoo, my favorite new song at the moment is iiO's Kiss You (Acosta Breaks Mix). Haven't heard from them in a while and what a refreshing new song to come back with. I also have the Bailey mix, which is the mix that I play at the club. So come on down if you want to hear it or check out iTunes if you subscribe.

Another honorable mention is the new Benassi Brothers Every Single Day. Most of their songs pretty much sound the same but this one is just... well, pretty. You can also find this one at iTunes.

On another note, the song at the moment that absolutely gets on my last gay nerve is the Mylo "mash-up" Doctor Pressure. PEOPLE! Come on! Must it be heard every hour? On the hour? I didn't like Drop the Pressure in the first place, let alone with '80s Miami Sound Machine thrown on top. If you want to hear a good "mash-up," you MUST check out Totally Hooked by DJ Peter Presta featuring Bonse. Not only is this an awesome use of Boston's More Than A Feeling but Peter Presta threw in some new vocals making a whole new song! Love it! Love it! And hats off to Bonse for making the new vocals blend so well with the original Boston in the background.

Totally Hooked!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home