Old Friends and V-Day
So I talked to an old friend of mine yesterday afternoon who lives in St. Louis MO. It's always good to hear from him because no matter what kind of day I've had, he can always put a smile on my face. We both used to work in downtown KC MO and would email each other throughout the day. I used to love getting his emails because he could come up with some of the most hilarious stories.
Well I came in this morning to find an email from him in my inbox. 8am and I'm already put in a good mood. So just to share some of his wit with you, here is the email he sent me. Keep in mind he works for Anheuser-Busch:
I'm eating bbq rice cakes and sippin my green tea. I really miss you after talking to ya. Guess I'll cry in my beer. They let us drink at work here, did you know that? Yup, you can sit at your desk and crack open a nice cold A-B product. Bud Select is good and Wild Blue is THE BOMB. It's a blueberry infused beverage, yuuuuuumy. They caught me complaining one day and that wasn't good; I got in trouble since we're a brewery not a winery..........haha.
So hopefully we will be getting together soon to catch up... Can't wait!
Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all my friends!
Love ya!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home