Olympic Snow
I was going to write about the Olympics this morning because that is all I heard about this weekend. But I just don't get into it anymore. I remember as a kid watching the figure skating with my mom and wishing that I could do that someday. What the hell was I thinking? LOL! As if I wasn't gay enough! I overheard someone this weekend boo-hooing about some chick that wasn't going to be on the US figure skating team... whatever.
So anyhoo... we got some snow this morning. It was just a light dusting but pretty nonetheless. As long as it doesn't make the morning commute any worse than it already is, then it's okay. I'll have to admit, I do miss the snow... but not much. I just miss getting out of school for a day or so and mom taking us to Forrest Park to go sledding down the dam next to the Marais des Cygnes river.
I saw the report on New York's snow storm this morning on the Weather channel. Sorry saps! Get out now while you can! Have you not seen the movie The Day After Tomorrow?
Okay, so I've been at work now for an hour and done nothing. Guess I better get to it.
Happy Monday!
DJ


1 Comments:
Hey, you left me a comment today - thanks! Just wanted to drop by and say hello to you too.
Post a Comment
<< Home