Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pet Peeves

There are few things that get on my nerves but there are some worth mentioning. One of them is leaf blowers. GOD! How lazy can you get? What ever happened to using a rake and actually getting some physical exercise at the same time? Besides the fact that the blowers can also blow rocks up onto cars and put dings all over them. I don't get it.

Another thing... bicycle helmets. I can understand parents wanting to make sure their kids are safe and all that... but I never ONCE wore a bicycle helmet when I was growing up and I had my share of bicycle wrecks. But I turned out okay.

And then there is the biggest of all the things that piss me off... HUMMERS! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO DRIVE AN OBNOXIOUS LOOKING VEHICLE LIKE THAT IN THE CITY WITH ALL THE FREAKING TRAFFIC?? They can't be that easy to drive and what's the point? It's not like they driving through the dessert or somewhere where they NEED a machine like that. Oh, and HOW can they afford the gas? And, they're ugly! Jeesh... I just don't get it. Someone that works in the building that I work in now has one of the mini-Hummers... whatever you call them, I don't care. It's still a Hummer. Everyday I see it, I just have to laugh because it just sticks out there like a mole on someone's face! I can't wait for the day that I get to see who is driving it... I'll probably say to myself, "It figures!"

Peeved!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home