Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Nerve!

Argh! Some people are just soooooooo rude I cannot believe that they can function in life and have any kind of social activity whatsoever! I received a call today that went something like this:

Bitch: My EA was returned for no reason and I want to know what you're going to do about it!!

DJ: I'm sorry ma'am. Was there a note attached with an explanation?

Bitch: Yes. It said that I needed to include a copy of my phone bill in order to be reimbursed. A copy of my phone bill was attached... the same copy that I always submit... I have done it this way for years!

DJ: Well ma'am, I'm sorry. I'm not sure why it was returned other than that without seeing the EA and the note. Can you please resubmit...

Bitch: I AM NOT GOING TO RESUBMIT ANYTHING! This bill is from January and I want to know what you are going to do to get me my money!

DJ: I can give you our fax...

Bitch: I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR!

DJ: Ma'am, please fax a copy to me and I will be glad to...

Bitch: I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR... NOW!!

DJ: FINE! Let me transfer you to my MANAGER! Bleep........

So then, my manager proceeds to tell ME that I need to calm down and not let people get me so worked up. WORKED UP??? You have not SEEN worked up yet! That bitch had no right to speak to me like that and of course I'm going to raise my voice when she was screaming at me for no fucking reason!!

Well, my manager didn't have much luck with her either but she did manage to get her to fax the damn thing in. Jeesh! And can you believe this was over a fucking $54 bill!! I could see being upset about $154... or $254... but why bite my head off, chew it up, and then spew it out all over me for FIFTY-FUCKING-FOUR-DOLLARS?!?!?!

Okay... I feel better now. :-)

Headless...
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home