Friday, February 17, 2006

Download Music... For Free or Not For Free

(...tap, tap, tap, "Is this thing on?")

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please direct your attention to the DJ booth and prepare yourselves for a night to remember!"

Okay, now that I have your attention, Happy Friday! That's all, really.

So, I downloaded what will now be referred to as "The Cause of my Bankruptcy," iTunes. Devil! In three nights I have managed to squander about $20 on music I used to illegally download for FREE! F'n A! Oh well... I managed to get the remixes of Madonna's new song, Sorry, before the actual release date, which is later this month. So I'm happy. I also found the remixes for the new iiO song, Kiss U... very cool!

On an illegal note, I also managed to find the almost-impossible-to-find Dave Aude mix of the Gorillaz song, Dare. Woo hoo!! Found it on Limewire before the creepy-crawly data mines froze up my computer. Damn hackers! Guess I should stick with the legal shit. Hmmmph!

Jammin!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home