Clean and Clear!
I had my semi-annual checkup with the dentist today. I must be doing something right because I once again did not have any problems. I wish I could go to the Dr.'s office for once and hear the same news! I guess I am just getting old.
So 24 was on last night... two 1-hour episodes as a matter of fact! They killed off another "long-timer" last night. Poor Edgar. Eh, it was his time to go anyway. Tonight is the premier of a new show on CBS, The Unit, which stars Dennis Haysbert who formerly played President Palmer on 24. I'm not usually into "war" themes but I might check this one out.
So 24 was on last night... two 1-hour episodes as a matter of fact! They killed off another "long-timer" last night. Poor Edgar. Eh, it was his time to go anyway. Tonight is the premier of a new show on CBS, The Unit, which stars Dennis Haysbert who formerly played President Palmer on 24. I'm not usually into "war" themes but I might check this one out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home