Fat-Ass Tuesday
So...
Tuesday was Mardi Gras... woo hoo. I had actually forgotten about that and was expecting my usual night out at B's. Well, it was packed. Not only was this just Fat Tuesday, but from the looks of the crowd it could have been Fat-Ass Tuesday. Really. No kidding. And I was playing my part in that unfortunately. You could say that the holidays bring out the freaks. And the trolls.
So anyway, I'm hanging out basically by myself because the crowd was so different I didn't really know anyone. Then Just Jason showed up. Yay! Someone to talk to! So we hung out for the night. Had a couple of drinks, scoped a couple of boys, and then JJ sang scary-okie. That was pretty much the evening.
I was starting to feel pretty good from my "more-healthful-than-Rum-&-Coke" Madris. So I knew it was time to go before I got myself in trouble.
As heard on the way out the door:
Drag-Queen Wannabe: Do these beeds make me look fat?
Her Friend: Well it is Fat Tuesday dear!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home