Hello Moto!
So I bought a new cell phone this week. I really don't like flip-phones but I have been leaning toward the Motorola RAZR (and not because you can get it in PINK!) but then I saw a commercial for the new SLVR and changed my mind. It's a RAZR that doesn't FLIP! Yea! This phone practically does everything but wipe your ass for you. It takes photos, video, plays MP3's and will pause your song when your phone rings and then resumes when you hang up!
I've been playing around with the camera and video and granted, it is NOT a digital camera it's a phone folks, but here is one of the pictures that I took last night at B's while watching the show. This is the infamous Mary Edith Pitts. Like I said, it's not the greatest picture, but it's fun!
This is the first picture that I took, which was at work on Thursday, just to see how it would turn out. Not bad!
So if you're in the market for a new cell phone, the SLVR is definately worth looking into!
I've been playing around with the camera and video and granted, it is NOT a digital camera it's a phone folks, but here is one of the pictures that I took last night at B's while watching the show. This is the infamous Mary Edith Pitts. Like I said, it's not the greatest picture, but it's fun!
This is the first picture that I took, which was at work on Thursday, just to see how it would turn out. Not bad!So if you're in the market for a new cell phone, the SLVR is definately worth looking into!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home