Dating Part Two
So... after being in a relationship for 10 years, I found it quite odd to be going on a date again. I have to say I had a really good time. We started off with dinner at Agave which was a very nice dinner. I had the Grilled Red Chile Pork Tenderloin which came with mashed potatoes and corn. It was delicious! J had the Agave Cayenne Fried Chicken which I tasted and it was also delicious! If you like southwestern style cooking, I highly recommend this place.
Then we went to Atlantic Station to see The Hills Have Eyes. OMG! What a movie! They held nothing back for this gory remake of the classic Wes Craven story of a family that gets stranded in the dessert amongst a group of psycho cannibals that were affected by government nuclear testing in the '30s and '40s. If you are into blood, guts, and gore, go see this movie. I have to admit I am surprised that I don't have bruises on my arm from J grabbing on to me through the whole movie. I thought it was kind of cute!
Then we headed back to my car to call it an evening. It was nice. I had a good time. I also made it clear that I would like to keep my options open, and that he was an option. I'm just not ready to commit to something again so soon. He understood. He's sweet.
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home