Knots Landing, The Unit, The Weekend!
Only 19 more days until the release of Knots Landing Season One! Woo hoo! Can't wait until it gets here. Of course then I will be busy every night for the next few days watching them all. But that is okay because I am currently on a break from school, which has been nice. But next session I will be taking two classes to get caught up so I'll probably be really swamped!
Watched the series premier of The Unit last night that I recorded Tuesday. I mentioned it the other day in one of my blogs. It was pretty good. We'll have to see how they go with the story line. It's about a unit of the FBI that "does not exist" basically and what the wives have to go through to cover for their husbands. Go to the site to read more... I'm not good at explaining story lines!
One more day to the weekend... I'm SO looking forward to that. Don't we all?! I'm thinking of taking a week of vacation at the end of this month; just need to get away from work for a while and I have a TON of things to do, including my TAXES! I could really use the money and I just can't seem to motivate myself when I get home from work to do it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home