Friday, March 24, 2006

Vacation: Day Four & Five

Ugh!

Thursday. Was awakened at 7:45 am. Hang-over city.

Went back to sleep. Ahhh... vacation. Finally got up about noon-ish. Did some laundry, cleaned house, shopped for groceries for the dinner I was to prepare that evening.

Dinner was great! My new man, J, Aunt Savannah, and Uncle R (Daisy's aunt and uncle, that is). We only went through 4 bottles of wine. Tee heeeee..iccup! But I was actually up by 7 this morning. And again, Ahhh... it's nice to wake up with someone next to me.

Had a 9 o'clock appointment this morning. Was home by 9:45. Watched Bones and then tried to watch Criminal Minds, but fell asleep on the couch. Decided I shouldn't sleep my day away and I felt the urge to do some mixing. So, yes folks, CD # 3 for 2006 is ready to burn. I'm on a roll so far this year and this one's a hottie, if I do say so myself. This CD features a yet unreleased mix of Madonna's I Love New York, and the Divine Miss M's Fever. Also features my good friend DJ Coqui's new song Pet Shopping, which samples an old Pet Shop Boys track. It's HOT!

Not sure about plans tonight. I know that J wants me to come over, but I'm not sure how the night will pan out.

DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home