Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Steven King: Dark Tower Series

I finished reading Steven King's newest book Cell and really enjoyed it. It has been a while since I have read any of his books and held my interest from the get-go.

After I had finished that one, I was looking at my collection and found a paperback copy of the first book in the Dark Tower series, Gunslinger. Someone had given it to me a long time ago because they knew I was a Steven King fan but I had just never read it. So I did... and was immediately hooked on the series! So I bought all of the rest of the books. I am now starting the second in the series, The Drawing Of The Three. It immediately picks up where the first one leaves off.

I hope now that I've purchased the six remaining books in the series that I will enjoy them all. Perhaps I should have waited and bought them one at a time? LOL!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home