Wednesday, October 11, 2006

iPod Video

Oh My Garden!!

I finally broke down and bought an iPod Video. I wanted to see what was all the rage. I got it last night and it took me a while to get it set up; software installed, iTunes updated, etc. I then proceeded to spend $40 on iTunes downloading sh*t I don't need... but wanted to try some videos. Check it out... they have a bunch of FREE stuff too!

If you end up getting one, plan on a few days downloading stuff to put on it. I started my download for 34 items (1 movie, 1 game, 5 TV shows, 19 tracks of a broadway album, 1 video, and 7 songs) at 11 pm last night and this morning it was still going! Only 5 items left but still... jeesh! However, once you have everything ready to go on it I don't think it will take long. I transfered a 25 minute TV show this morning just to see how long it would take. It took just under 10 seconds. Impressive!

And speaking of impressive, the video and sound quality is really good! Even though it's a 2.5 inch display! It will be great on the plane home for Christmas this year!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home