Friday, October 06, 2006

Dante's Cove


So I'm looking at the next issue of Promo Only (November Mainstream Club) and I noticed a song that is going to be on it, Dying To Be With You - Theme from Dante's Cove, and so I Googled the show since I had not heard of it. Turns out it is a series that is on Here!, a gay and lesbian TV network that I also have not heard about.

Anyhoo... I read about the series and it sounds really good. And the men are HOT!! I'm thinking I might have to check it out. If anyone has heard about it or knows about it, drop me a line. I'm interested in hearing what you think!


DJ

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The writing and acting are worse than any soap opera ever. But like you said the guys are hot. Blockbuster carries it on DVD.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger DJRobbieBAtl said...

Thanks for the head's up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home