Oh The Joy!
I don't know why I called this entry "Oh The Joy!" I guess because it was the first thing that popped into my head.
Anyhoo... Another weekend out the window and it's Monday. Back at it. So did anyone do any tricking... er um, trick or treating this weekend? There were a few ghosts and goblins at B's on Friday - and some wore costumes! LOL! But other than that it was a pretty normal night.
Saturday was nice and relaxing. Slept in and then went OTP (that's Outside the Perimeter for you non-Atlantans) to spend the day with Miss Savannah. Since her man is away in Viet Nam for a few weeks we have been able to spend more time together lately. It's nice to hang out with true friends that don't have to stab you in the back. (Was that out loud?)
We fixed a nice dinner and watched a few movies and then I took her back home. I then parked myself on the couch and watch Final Destination 3. It was pretty good. And it was a nice break from the foo-foo-poo-poo at the bars. It's good to know who your real friends are. (Damn outside voice again!)
Well I guess that's it for now... got to get back to it. Have lots to get done before lunch. Having lunch with a friend today so that will be nice. Love my friends - and they know who they are. (Jeesh... I gotta stop! LOL!)
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home