Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blast From The Past

I have loaded my new iPod to just under 20G. I didn't think I'd even come close to the 30G that it holds. That's what I get for thinking! I have a TON of stuff that I haven't heard for a long time and I have been listening to it at work the past couple of days. It's nice to be able to listen to something and not hear THE SAME DAMN SONG 10 TIMES A DAY!

Shoutout to the radio stations... GET A CLUE!

Er.. umm.... where was I? Oh yes. So I thought it would be a neat idea to let you know what I'm listening to. So whenever I hear a great song that really clicks in my mind and says, "Wow! This was really a great song!" I will post it here on my blog. And perhaps, if I get around to it, I may start sharing these long lost goodies... I just have to check into a good file sharing Web site.

Anyone have any suggestions?

So in the last hour this morning, here's my list:
  • Real Life - Send Me An Angel ('98 Club Mix)
  • Bananarama - Venus
  • Jimmy James - Fashionista (Nick Terranova Circuit Mix)
Okay... the last one isn't new, but I have not listened to this mix... I kinda like it! LOL! So that's it for this morning.

P.S. PET SHOP BOYS TONIGHT! I'm sure you'll read about that tomorrow. And maybe I'll have pictures!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home