Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Having my car LOOK like new... beyond priceless!

You may recall when I was talking about how nice it was to have my car running better again. Well, I FINALLY got my car out of the shop yesterday and now I'm so excited because it LOOKS like new again! It's like having a brand new car again! Now I just need to keep my drunk ass out from behind the wheel! LOL!

Well, I believe Fall is here. The past two mornings have been in the 30's... LOW 30's! I'm just not ready for it to be this cold. But I do love Fall.

So my sista RanD has been in Afghanistan now for two months. He is doing well. He bought a video iPod and shipped it to me to load up for him. That is why I also got one. I will be shipping it back to him this week. He is about to PEE waiting to get it! We have been discussing vacation plans for early next year, maybe Spring. He wants me to fly to London and we'll spend a few days there and then head to Paris for a few days and maybe then to Amsterdam for a few. I'm starting to get excited about it!!

Halloween is just around the corner. Anyone have any exciting plans to share?? My friends are trying to get me to dress up and party this weekend but I'm just not in the mood. Maybe I will be by Saturday... We'll see! Have a happy and safe one!!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home