It's alive... ALIVE!
Yes, after a few days away from the blog I am back to let everyone know that I am still alive. And thanks to all of you concerned as to why you hadn't heard from me.
I have been sick the past few days and I am now back to about 95%. I had a terrible chest cold with a cough. The cough was so severe for two days that my back and sides hurt from it. I missed two days of work and came back on Wednesday still not feeling well. But I made it through. I should be good to go for the weekend!
So the past couple of weeks have been the finales to quite a few shows that I watch regularly. NCIS, Supernatural, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, and tonight is the series finale of Will & Grace. I hate to see Jack & Karen go. I really think they should do a spin-off and call it Jack & Karen... or "Just Jack!" But we'll see what happens with that.
The season finale of CSI is this week and next week is the two-hour season finale of 24. Can't wait for that! So after next week I should be able to get more done around the house since all my shows will be reruns... oh, and I can get my EXERCISE in like I am supposed to be. Wish me luck!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home