Atlantic Station
Went to see An American Haunting last night at Atlantic Station. Good movie… however, the worst ending I’ve seen in a while. Pretty scary effects and the story was scary but I was very disappointed in how it ended.
Speaking of Atlantic Station, I’m really beginning to like the area. The parking garage is easy to figure out. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen the other night and it was delicious. My doctor’s office is moving to Atlantic Station too. They will be there in 5 days, as a matter of fact.
If the condos weren’t so gosh darned expensive, I’d love to live over there. But Lindberg Station is building condos also and expanding the businesses in that area. It may end up like another Atlantic Station by the time they’re done. That’s probably a little more affordable area… and it’s right across the street from Woof’s!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home