Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nursery Rhyme For The Queens

So my sista, RanD, and I went to dinner tonight at King & I, which is conveniently located right across the parking lot from B's. It was a fabulous dinner... Garlic Chicken is to DIE for. Anyhoo... I suggested since we were so close that we should mosey on over to B's after dinner and have a cocktail... or two... or three... So we are at B's looking out the french doors upstairs onto the parking lot... watching the hotties as they came and went. It was raining by now and for some reason this popped into my head:

It's raining, it's pouring
The queens are out whoring.

And Sista gurl finished by singing:

Take them to bed and suck their head
And don't kick them out 'till the morning!

How well put!

DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home