Random
I got home from work last night and what to my surprise was waiting at my doorstep? KNOTS LANDING SEASON ONE DVD!!! A day early! According to the Amazon Web site, I was expecting my baby to show up this evening so that made my night.
Roomie took me and a friend of his to dinner last night to celebrate my promotion. Went to my fav Mexican place, Rio Grande, in Buckhead. Haven't been around that area for a while. It has changed a little bit. It was a great dinner, and I'll have a good lunch today from the leftovers!
J-Bear is leaving this morning for Toronto.
He will be gone until Tuesday afternoon. I'm glad that my friend RanD from Topeka is moving here this weekend to keep me company. Going to be a long weekend! Can't wait! Savannah is pooped and I'm sure not looking forward to the drive back from Kansas. What a dedicated friend!DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home