Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Work and Play

Well, it’s our month end here at work. In the next few days I will start training for my new position. My supervisor and I have been discussing the fact that our boss wants to hire a temp to take my place. I just laugh. I’m wondering if I am going to be training (whoever) for my position because if (whoever) is a temp, I hope they don’t change their mind and quit on us.

Anyhoo… J comes home today. He just called me from the airport and said he was on the plane and will be home this afternoon. Yay! Guess I know where I'm going tonight.

I just realized it is the 4th day of the month and I haven’t updated my Web site yet. I have a TON of new music, thanks to Promo Only and DJ John Schultz. I need to get my Top 10 updated. Love the new dance mix of the theme from Brokeback Mountain. Also I finally got the Chris Cox Club Mix of Rihanna’s SOS. I could pretty much play CC mixes for most the night. He’s on a roll lately. Another honorable mention would be the revival of the old Heart song by Kim Sozzi, Alone. The mix I’ve heard is too fast to play at the bar, but I like it anyway.

DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home