Oh Lord... I Gotta Quit Drinking!
Okay, so I know that my J-bear is reading this now. So I have to talk a lot about him. :-) That's fine because I have a lot to say. So I spent the night with him on Sunday. Hmmm... did I mention once before that it is nice to wake up in someones arms again? So Monday was just another day at work. I am still training for my new position. It's getting pretty boring because all I do is set at the desk with Billing lady and watch what she is doing.
However, today, we changed drivers. She sat in my chair at the side of the desk and let me drive. That was a little more interesting. And I stayed awake for most of the morning. But then after lunch, she gave me a whole bunch of work to do and sent me back to my desk. It was a very stressfull afternoon.
So of course I had to make my weekly outing to B's. But first, I had to go take care of my J-bear. He got a little sun on Monday and was too sore to go to work on Tuesday so I took him supper and we watch some TV. Had a good evening. I ended up at B's as usual. My friend RanD came and met me there. We had a few drinks, and then a few more, and more, and more... you get the picture. We were talking with my bartender buddy T and he convinced me I needed to get back on Bear411. So I signed up again tonight. You can find me by searching for AtlCub69. I'll be on soon.
It is now 3:34 am and I am so not ready to go to sleep but if I don't get off this thing and lay down I will never get to sleep! Sorry I have been so pokey lately in posting... I have not been at my desk until about 3pm in the afternoon and even then I have been working on new stuff that I am learning. You can also check me out on MySpace if you want.
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home