Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Adam & Steve

Boy I have really been slacking in the blog department lately. I haven't had much time on the 'puter for myself. I have been extra busy at work, either training or getting trained! And with all of my friends demanding attention it doesn't leave me much time to write. But that is okay... love my friends!

And speaking of... my friend Z, and J-bear & I went to see the movie Adam & Steve last night. There were some parts that were HILARIOUS! And there were some parts that were kind of slow. But overall, I enjoyed and I think that Z and J-bear did as well. I was happy to see that Parker Posey was in the movie... love her! If you get a chance to go see this movie, I think it is worth it.

On that note, I will try to get on here as much as I can... I keep thinking of things that I was going to blog about and then I end up not doing it.


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home