Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Anniversary

Tomorrow will be the two month anniversary of my J-bear and I meeting. The 13th was actually the “first date” but who needs to be that technical! It has been a great two months getting to know him and his friends. And I even got to meet his mother!

I told him on our first date that I wanted to keep my options open and not get back into anything serious because I just come out of a 10 year relationship. He understood. But it has been exclusive… and I’m comfortable with that. I was afraid of getting too serious and it end up being a rebound relationship but I don’t see that happening. I’m happy where we are at and I hope we continue to see each other.

J-bear, if you’re reading this, KOYNP! And Happy Anniversary!


DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home