Monday Bl(ah)og...
Monday. Yuck. I hate Mondays. Especially Mondays after a holiday. Especially Mondays with a hangover. However, it is only 10:45 a.m. and it is already 60 degrees outside. Could turn out to be a good day... for a Monday.
Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! Being so far from my family during the holidays is kind of a drag but I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my Atlanta family. My friends are such a blessing to me and to be able to spend time with them is priceless.
The weekend was actually a rather busy one. No Christmas shopping for me though. I recently purchased a new hard drive for my home PC so Wednesday night and Thursday... well the whole weekend really... was spent installing, formatting, updating, moving, copying, pasting... you get the idea. Big shout out to my personal IT man... THANKS A MILLION!
I also reformatted my laptop after having installed an old version of Easy CD Creator and screwing up my CD/DVD drive. But I got everything up and running. My next chore is going to be getting new Internet service after seeing how much faster cable Internet is than DSL. Bye-bye Earthlink, Hello Comcast! This will also involve moving my web site to a new host. That should be interesting... hope I don't have any trouble! And along with that will probably mean the move of me blog! But I'll keep you posted on that.
Well, as lunch approaches and I realize how much work I have to do and how much I have been fiddling around this morning and not getting it done, I better end this and get on with it. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home