Weekend Update
Whew! What a weekend!
This was the second weekend in a row that I had to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights at B's... I'm not complaining 'cause damn the check was good! Anyhoo... I'm glad I don't have to do that EVERY weekend. Drinking is very exhausting! LOL!
So Friday was pretty much the usual crowd and the usual show. Saturday, there must have been something going on because we had a PACKED house for the show. My friend DJx came in and started off the night spinning from 8-10pm, giving me a little bit of a break. Then I picked back up at 10 and finished the night. DJx and I had a BLAST! The Sunday show was pretty good too. And a good crowd. Other than B's, B's, B's, I didn't do much this weekend.
This week should be fun with the Holiday and all. Going to spend Thanksgiving with my friend Savannah. It's going to be kinda weird not being around the roomie and his family this year. Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and remember the things that you are thankful for!
DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home