Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Return receipt submitted for delivery...

Besides the fact that I hate Lotus Notes... period... one of the things that I find MOST annoying is when I open an email from someone and I see the message "Return receipt submitted for delivery..." at the bottom of my screen. This is not only annoying, I think it is down right rude. Why should people be able to see when I get around to reading my emails? I use Microsoft Outlook for my personal use and one of the first things I did was check out all of the settings and made sure that the option NOT to send return receipts was checked. Unfortunately, with Lotus Notes you do not have that option.

Just a rant... :-)


DJ

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA I used to do the return receipt thing to a former boss of mine. I was always trying to annoy him and it worked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home