"WOW" Music Friday #1: Daughtry
Well, I think I've decided what to do for my Theme Day. So here it is. The premier of "WOW" Music Friday. And let's start it off with a BANG!Not since Kelly Clarkson have I really appreciated any of the contestants from American Idol. Kelly is, of course, "the" American Idol, hands down.
But if you haven't yet, you MUST check out the new album Daughtry from last seasons American Idol (should have been winner) Chris Daughtry and his new band. WOW! I got this album last night and have not been able to turn it off today. Not only is he HOT, his vocals are AMAZING! Check this album out as soon as you can!
DJ


1 Comments:
Well, I STILL like the idea of theme days based on ME, but what can ya do?! I think the NEXT music should be the soundtrack to WICKED. You know I got you addicted too.
RanD
Post a Comment
<< Home