Weekend Wrap-Up
Well happy Monday... yee haw. And the bitch is back, coughing and hacking all over the place. She should have kept her ass in BED! LOL!
So the weekend went too fast, as usual. Friday night we went to Boi Na Braza for my friends birthday. It was quite nice, and I think better than Fogo. I left full... that's all that matters. There was eight of us all together and just really had a nice time. Then we went to another friends house for drinks and ended up watching Misery! Lordy it's been a while since I had seen that! We love Kathy Bates! Then I went to B's to see if anyone was out... they were pretty busy so I hung out for a while.
Saturday I slept until 12:30 and then got up, ate lunch, and studied the rest of the afternoon for my Motivation and Leadership midterm... snore. Saturday night was a blast! We were busy busy busy and I was rocking the place. I took a cassette with me that night just for the heck of it and so I recorded an hour and a half of my set. Started listening to it this morning on the way to work. If it turned out decent, there may be another CD out soon. :-)
Sunday, got up at 11:30 and dragged my ass into the kitchen to find something to eat. Boy, Saturday night kicked my ASS! Thanks to my bartender buddy Curtis that is!! Anyhoo... then once I was awake, I went in and started on my midterm. It only took me 92 minutes to take and I think I did pretty well... fingers crossed! Then I was back to B's for another shift. It was kind of boring until about 6:30 or so... then I don't know where the heck they came from but they piled in up to the rafters! Got off at 8 and hung around for a bit with my friends Zach, Chase, and Joe. Zach is really on a mission lately to hook me up-- what's up with that? Love ya, be-atch!
I finally drove my drunk ass to Micky D's and got dinner and then headed home. And here it is... Monday morning. Sigh... And as I mentioned, the bitch is back but I just heard her changing her voicemail saying that she would be out today and tomorrow so I know she is still not feeling well. Yippeee! Oh, did I say that out loud? LOL!
Recovering!
DJ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home