Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Un-Stressed Part Two

So I survived the day yesterday pretty much stress free all day! I drove to the record store last night when I got off work to spend the last $10 of my gift certificate from Christmas. I'm surprised I made it all the way there without cussing someone out but I was trying REALLY hard not to. I'm very upset that my favorite record store is going out of business. Retail music overall is pretty much on the outs.

So far no boss today either! So we're shooting for stress-free day # 2. We'll see how that goes. I have a final this week in my psychology class... snore... but I haven't read any of the text so I read two chapters last night, need to read two chapters tonight, Thursday, and Friday, and then I'll be caught up. Why do I love to procrastinate???

Better run... couple more blogs to check in on.

Sleepy!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home