Un-Stressed Day Four and "Things I Hate..."
Good morning all!
So today begins Stress Free day # 4! It has been a very pleasant week. I really don't sound like I like my boss, do I? I don't HATE her, I just hate some of her ways. She is very much a micro-manager and that just turns me off. Enough about her...
I just got to work and I am checking the blogs that I check every day and I followed a link from one of them that took me to another blog where I read this:
Things I Hate
So called "R n B" and Hip Hop. It's just a shitty genre, promoting a shitty culture, and is less about music and more about being the biggest gangsta pimp hoe bitch that you can be. Grrrr.
Ummm... and Rap! HOW TRUE IS THIS?!?! LOL!
So today is my friend's birthday, and of course, being the procrastinator that I am, I don't have a gift yet. I did, however, pick up a cute card! I'll have to try to pick something up during lunch today. Or else the be-atch ain't gittin' shit! Tee hee! So anyway... I know she don't read this either, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Morning!
DJ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home