Thursday, January 19, 2006

State Farm Cancels and Fox Needs to Cancel

Okay... well so much for State Farm. :-( I thought I was going to get a good deal on my car insurance but they called me today and said that they checked out my driving record and because I have had 3 tickets in the last 3 years, I can't get the rate they first quoted me. And they may not be able to beat my current rate with Allstate. Can't say I didn't try.

And speaking of tickets... what a bunch of crap that they stay on your driving record for 3 damn years! And these bitches in Atlanta drive like friggin maniacs anyway. If you aren't going at least 80 on the interstate you'll get your ass run over!

Well, I watched the new show Four Kings again on Fox tonight... SNORE! Talk about a show that needs to be cancelled. But NO! Instead they cancel great new shows like Killer Instinct (that man was HOT!!) and even the new show Head Cases with Chris O'Donnel that aired this past fall for 2 episodes and then they cancelled it! That would have been pretty good, I thought.

*********NEWS FLASH***********

This just in!! Mr. Seth just read my email on the air on 36 The Beat on Sirius satellite radio!! That just made my night!! Love you Mr. Seth!! You're awesome!

***********************************

Well, I guess that's enough ranting for tonight. Mr. Seth just cheered me up anyway!

G'nite!!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home