Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nicknames

So... I was thinking last night that I don't have a nickname. Everyone, at some point in their lives, has a nickname. Now whether they WANT the nickname is another story. I have had my share of nicknames, and some I didn't like.

In high school, it was Squirrelly-Girl, before I even realized I was gay. I guess everyone else did. LOL! There was also Sweet Cheeks, 'cause of my fabulous ASS! And then there's the one I was ever so fond of, given to me by my first manager, whom I was best friends with and she was the first person I came out to, Heart-Throb Rob, or HTR for short. I don't remember for sure why she said she thought of that, but she called me HTR for-EVER!

Now I don't really have a nickname, per se, however a lot of people call me Robbie, short for DJ Robbie B. That's not really a nickname because I grew up being called Robbie, and I HATED it! I don't mind it now... I'm used to it. So now my point that I am trying to get at is that I don't really have a nickname... and I think I should. So I'll be thinking about it, and if anyone is actually reading my blog, you can offer suggestions by COMMENTING!

Anyway... lunch time. C-YA!

Nickname-less!
DJ

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that DJ Rob was your nickname. Or was it a word that rhymes with witch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home