Mr. Seth is Sirius!
So I listen to 36 The Beat on Sirius satellite radio every day, all day, at work. I especially enjoy the "out and proud" Mr. Seth in the afternoons. I noticed last week that someone was filling in for him, I had hoped temporarily. Then I discovered this week that Michelle Visage was on in the afternoons. Now don't get me wrong, I love the "Celebrity Scoop" because she always has something to dish! But I miss my Mr. Seth!!
So today, I decided to email Sirius to see what had happened to him. Here's what I wrote:
OH MY GOSH!! What happened to Mr. Seth??? My afternoons are not the same without him!!!
BRING HIM BACK!
BRING HIM BACK!
And to my surprise, I got home tonight to find a reply... not from the station, but from Mr. Seth! Here's what he wrote:
I'm here!!!!!!!
I'm on Broadway now in the aft. (77) and on THE BEAT at night (from 8pm to 2Am EST)
Thanks so much for being devastated!!!
SETH
"Devastated..." that is SOOO Mr. Seth! LOL! The Beat rocks on!
Sirius-ly!
DJ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home